Global WIL module allocation
Based on your expression of interest you have been allocated a module.
You can see module description and plan for Student Engagement and Industry and Community Engagement.
Next steps to participate
Accessing University of Waterloo’s LEARN system
- The module is hosted on the University of Waterloo’s LEARN system and we will create an account for you so you can access the LEARN system.
- In the next couple of weeks, you’ll receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with instructions on how to enable a UWaterloo ID. The invitation will expire in 3 days from the time you receive it, after which it will not be possible to create an account for you to participate in the course.
- It takes a few days after you have created your account to get enrolled in your module in LEARN. You will have access to the module a few days before the module starts. You will receive an email on enrolment.
- If you have any questions re Waterloo processes, contact Shay Ivkovic at email@example.com
Fee and payment
The fee for the module is $110 NZD for members of the four national associations and $185 NZD for other participants.
Payment can be made here using PayPal and your credit card (You don’t need a PayPal account).
Payment is required prior to commencing the module in mid-October.
- Registration and payment questions to Don at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Waterloo enrolment questions to Shay Ivkovic at email@example.com
No longer able?
If you are no longer able to take part, please advise ASAP